Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekending in Tucson

In n out
Tucson airfield

Voyager resort

Dove nest in palm tree


Gram and gramps

Enchiladas

Photo_00A2E16A-03BB-5C78-AE12-710E5E368C17.jpg
Free margarita
Tucson sunset
Blueberry pomegranate choc. Chip ice creamCard playing


Lounging

Feet on dash

Yogurt mill

My grandparents winter in Tucson so E and I took the opportunity of one really free weekend to visit them. A 7 hour drive through the desert, card games, soaking up the sun, lots of food, belt shopping, and garage saling. We have a blast with my grammy and gramps--I'm so thankful they are still so young, healthy and active.
We stopped by Yogurt Mill in El Cajon on our way home Sunday night...yumm

(all photos take on my HTC HD7 phone and edited with the photo enhancer app)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! and I LOVE these edited phone pics, so vintage :) xo MrsJYW

Married In Chicago said...

that margarita is making me ready for the weekend to get here already!

Post a Comment

 

Latte Love All rights reserved © 2008-2011 | I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley