Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DIY Gift Guide: Teacup Succulents

I love succulents and living in Southern California means that they thrive here. But putting them in a teacup? Genius!
Check out the tutorial on Epheriell Designs

This is a great gift idea for friends or a hostess gift for a party.
(I especially love the delft, because of my dutch heritage)



How sweet does this little teacup succulent garden look in a windowsill?

Hope this inspires you to create a DIY Christmas gift of your own!

3 comments:

Cathleya said...

Oh-so-cute! Love these!

Sara McCarty said...

CUTE! I love all your DIY gift ideas! Keep them coming!

p.s. I'm planning on making French macarons this weekend and giving them out as a gift to a coworker that did a favor for me. I promise to take lots of pictures. Wish me luck!

Katie said...

LOVE! I wish I had a kitchen windowsill to put a teacup succulent collection on!

Post a Comment

 

Latte Love All rights reserved © 2008-2011 | I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley