Thursday, February 12, 2009

The easiest DIY project!

Check out Mrs. Peach's awesome DIY tutorial for these pew decor prisms. I saw this picture and feel in love with it!...especially because I plan to use a lot of baby's breath for my ceremony decor (shout out to HisMrs, who's also a baby's breath bride!) I'm planning to use baby's breath in some galvanized pails at the front of the church..and this will be the perfect accent!

These looked SO easy and beautiful, I was excited to start on them last night. I purchased ivory cardstock and use an 8.5 x 11 for each prism. I planned on buying the ribbon and finishing last night, but Joann's only had 1.5 inch and 3/8 inch sage ribbon, and I wanted 1 inch or 7/8.

Here's me and aunt jet putting them together...it seriously took about 15 minutes!

.2009_2_10 014


2009_2_10 015


4 comments:

Wedding Corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wedding Corner said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!
I love baby's brath...lovely.
~Lilian~

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Me Too! I'm totally doing baby's breathes! :)
RelentlessBride

Bethany said...

Oh I totally love this and they just happen to be my colors and I can see the visual! I decided on not decorating the aisle, but this seems super easy and not expensive! Thanks for the idea :)

Post a Comment

 

Latte Love All rights reserved © 2008-2011 | I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley