Friday, November 14, 2008

E-pics!

I have fantastic photographer friends who started their own business about a year ago doing mostly outdoor, family photography. My family has used them twice for family pictures...and I knew there wasn't anyone else I would call when it came time for our engagement pictures.

http://littlehandsphotography.typepad.com/

The day after we got engaged, I mentioned it to FH and he thought it was a little too soon. But with the opportunities to see eachother only about every two months..and with only 8 months until the wedding, we figured we had better do it sooner. The other good reason to get them done ASAP is that since I live in the midwest, waiting until any later than October to take outdoor pictures is not a generally safe idea!

I called up my photographers on Saturday morning to tell them the good news and to see what their schedule was like on Monday. Turns out, they had a cancellation on Saturday afternoon and could do it then. FH and I rushed out shopping to find something to wear since neither of us expected it to happen so soon.

After the insanity of trying to find the perfect thing to wear in about 1.5 hours of shopping, not having my hair styled how I wanted it (I had a hair appointment the very next week! how frustrating)...the pictures still turned out fantastic. Here are just a few of my favorites!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latte Love All rights reserved © 2008-2011 | I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley